Email Marketing Management
What Is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is a direct form of marketing whereby you send bulk solicited emails containing marketing or promotional materials to your subscribers. Examples of this include newsletters and promotional emails. There are many email marketing tools available on the internet today with the introduction of cloud software but it is often confusing for business owners or managers to piece together attractive, professionally looking emails and to maintain a database of contacts that contains relevant information. LCIT Dynamics can help you by assisting your business with creating and mailing these newsletters upon your request.
How Can Email Marketing Management Help Me?
- Just send us the email marketing message in any format you want, who you would like it sent to, and when you would like it sent – and we will take care of the rest!
- We can create professional email messages that suit your businesses branding and theme.
- We can manage your email marketing campaigns for you.
- We can help clean up and maintain your database of subscribers.
- We are experienced in all the popular email marketing campaign tools – we can work with almost any tool.
- We can make suggestions to your email messages to make sure they reach their destination and not a ‘junk’ mailbox.
- We can create and send email messages on a tight deadline.
- Composing and sending emails with LCIT Dynamics is cost effective – starting from $120+gst per bulk email message created and sent.
Do you have an urgent email message that needs to be sent?
Click here to talk to a LCIT Dynamics web professional to get it done.
- Web Design & Development
- Web Design Portfolio
- LCIT Dynamics E-Commerce
- Magento Development
- LCIT Dynamics CMS
- Web Hosting
- Managed Virtual Private Servers
- Custom Built Web Applications
- Custom Built Facebook Applications
- Email Marketing Management
- Design & Plugin Development
- WordPress vs LCIT CMS
- Magento vs LCIT E-Commerce
"The response from our thousands of users have been positive and encouraging."
- Peter B.